Saturday, December 12, 2009

Favorite Beers

Hey guys, so I know there are a few of you lurking out there, so here's one for you. I'm working on my top ten favorite beers, but having a little trouble with it. A working draft is below.

I'm curious though; what're your favorite beers? Top 10? Just a few you really like?

Also, is there any beer you're really curious about? I don't take requests, but if you've seen something that's piqued your interest, let me know!

Your input is always appreciated, my lurking readers :-P

-The Unabashed Ungourmet

Top 10 Current Favorite Beers

1) Birrifico Del Ducato Verdi Imperial Stout

2)

3) Sam Adams Scotch Ale

4) Belhaven Scottish Stout

5) Sam Adams Imperial Stout

6) DuClaw Venom

7) Sam Adams White Ale

8) Dominion Oak Barrel Stout

9)

10)

Unsure where to put them/if to include them:

Fat Tire Skinny Dip

Yuengling Black and Tan

Woodchuck 802

No comments:

Post a Comment