Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So it's been a while...

So, clearly it's been a while since I updated my blog - sadly I havent had as much time or money for good beer this semester, and rarely am I possessed by the same urge to write about it that I once had.

However, I am still struck from time to time with the urge to write about a recipee I just tried, or a restaraunt I enjoyed, or sometimes even the latest bottle of beer I finagled.

What I'm wondering is whether you, my loyal readership, feel like it'd be interesting to read about these things, or whether it's time to hang up the hat and admit that I'm not cut out for a life of blogging.

I got inspired by eating at this new local food truck which blew my socks off, so be prepared for more of that if you encourage my listless ramblings :-P

So, let me know your thoughts when you get a chance - it's much appreciated.

Cheers!

1 comment: